Azcom Technology collaborates with primary global companies, active in different domains for the design and development of embedded systems. In the automotive area, Azcom is deeply engaged to design, develop and offer solutions for in-cabin sensing based on RADAR technology. For the same market, Azcom offers highly specialized product engineering services in areas such as embedded software development, signal processing, hardware design.
The candidate will be part of a highly experienced and motivated team focused on automotive embedded software development, working in a dynamic, young and human oriented environment, on international relevant projects. The candidate will work on leading edge technologies, with highly demanding and motivating customers and will interact with different R&D teams.
The candidate will be introduced in software development group specialized on automotive software engineering.
The following main tasks are in the responsibilities of the candidate:
- understand software architectures and related codebase
- identify software requirements from high-level product/feature specification
- propose and evaluate new software architectures or improvements
- estimate performance requirements of proposed solutions
- design software architecture for functionality to be introduced from scratch or to be integrated in existing products
- propose, evaluate and define design choices based on modern software engineering concepts
- review software design proposal taking into account performance requirements, flexibility, scalability and testability
- implement time-critical and performance-critical DSP/ARM/MCU software components according to specification and SW requirements
- design and develop test code and test cases to support software verification
- drive code refactoring activities to improve code quality and assure code maintainability, testability and extensibility.
- analyze and solve software faults/crash using advanced debugging techniques
- communicate proactively with the team to coordinate the work
- document software architecture and design choices
- review specification/technical documents and source code
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent Engineering discipline
Technical skills requirements:
- Knowledge of C language
- Familiar with automotive SW development process (ISO26262, A-SPICE)
- Knowledge of automotive Software Design and Architecture principles (e.g. AUTOSAR)
- Knowledge of automotive standard interface protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN, FR, ETH)
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (Unit Test, Module Test, System Component Testing) and Continuous Integration development practices.
- Knowledge of embedded systems and SOC/DSP/ARM processors
- Knowledge of real-time and performance-aware programming
- Knowledge of advanced debugging tools and techniques
- Knowledge of device drivers, bootloader, Linux programming.
- Experience with revision control systems (SVN, GIT)
Soft skills requirements:
- Proactive self-motivated attitude
- Technical leading attitude
- Ability to work independent and self-organized
- Team working and collaborative attitude and solid communication skills
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English language
- Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure
- Availability for short/medium job travels.
Professional seniority: up to 10 years
Type of contract: Permanent